September 15, 2009

Chapter 5 - Brix's Melancholy

How come he liked me? I looked so stressed by the past week. I don't even know I look attractive!
Teresa? Are you still there? You’re not replying anymore… :( 


That message from Brix awoke Teresa’s subtle imaginations. I have to play cool. Pretend I am not into him.


Teresa: Oh, I’m sorry. I was transferring the pictures now. That’s why I’ve replied late. :)
Brix: Oh okay… Our brother said we are leaving to the airport by 7:00am. Can I see you for the last time?
Teresa: Wow! 7:00am? Hmmm… so, do you want me to go there or you could go here?
Brix: Oh I don’t think I could go there because our brother wants us to stay here instead. Won’t you mind if you’re going to come here? I got something for you. Some souvenir from me…
Teresa: I’ll try… I hope I could wake up early because it is already 1:30am in my clock.
Brix: Oh please do… This may be the last time we could see eachother. You know?
Teresa: Don’t flatter yourself! What made you think I want to see you anyway? Hahaha! I am just kidding. :)
Brix: You’re crazy. Hahaha! Please do come, okay? My friends want to see you too. I am talking about you now.
Teresa: TO them? Why?
Brix: Because I want to? Hahaha!
Teresa: okay?


Then Teresa felt tired all of a sudden. She is trying to fight it but then the sudden exhaustion knocked her senses.


Teresa: Hey, Brix. I wanted to text you more ---

She dropped to bed while leaving her phone unattended with that message. She didn’t finish typing it but now she's sleeping like she had never sleep before.

 
Brix flooded her phone with messages. He is wondering why she didn't reply anymore. But still she doesn’t wake up.

 
“Oh, I guess she fell asleep now.” Brix said to himself while he is lying on his bed thinking of Teresa. He was smiling then suddenly a frown could be spotted on his face. I hope she’s like Teresa. I miss her but I don’t think she misses me. Then he started browsing on his cellphone’s camera taken pictures. He’s looking at this certain pretty and chubby girl. Then he started to cry.




--to be continued

No comments:

Post a Comment